Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ebook Cover

4-17-14

     One of my goals for my Photo Shop class was for me to be able to make a book cover for an ebook. When someone signs on to look at your ebook, all they see is the cover.

     I wrote a space ship story, last summer, and I wanted a cover for it.

     I used the concept for my Movie Poster assignment. To make a book cover, I removed the movie credits, and added "By ...."  

     The trickiest part was the size. I figured out how to go into "Image" and change the image size. Very fun.

     Anybody can go to barnesandnoble.com and put "Jennifer Sunderland" into the search.  My Nook Book "Beyond" will pop up for $2.99.

     The name will update to "Beyond: Change Your Fish" within 24 hours. I just realized that there are 1,200 books called "Beyond" on Barnes and Noble.

     Here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment